Did you know, if you are 35 or older, you most likely have had fewer vaccines in your entire lifetime than the average 6 month old baby has had this year alone (2019)? The majority of American adults are not up to date with the CDC’s recommended vaccine schedule.
Many parents and individuals do not question their doctors opinions and follow their orders with blind faith. If you are questioning the narrative, here is some information to begin your vaccine research. Underlined text are source links. You can click the photos to view enlarged (and click the arrows to go through them like a slideshow).
CDC Recommended Childhood Vaccine Schedule:
1983 vs 2017
National Vaccine Information Center (PDF)
CDC Vaccine Excipient Table (PDF)
National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 (NCVIA)
Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS)
❓ Did you know it is required for health care providers to report adverse effects from vaccines to VAERS? If you (or a family member) have had a reaction, you too can report those events yourself. More info via VAERS / HHS:
❓ And did you know less than 1% of all vaccine adverse events are reported to VAERS, because medical professionals are unaware and don’t connect the dots. Source for that claim on page 6 of the Lazarus Report: https://digital.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/docs/publication/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-2011.pdf
National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP)
NVICP Monthly Statistics Report
As of March 1, 2021, $4,174,246,610.02 has been paid out to vaccine injured American citizens via taxpayer dollars.
The 1955 Polio/Cutter Incident (lead to the 1986 National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1383764/
2011 Supreme Court Ruled Vaccines are “Unavoidably Unsafe”
40 Questions compiled to help aid you in your research before consenting to vaccines:
1. Name 5 vaccine ingredients.
2. What is MRC-5?
3. What is WI-38?
4. What is vaccine court?
5. What is the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program?
6. What is the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act?
7. How has the CDC schedule changed since 1986?
8. How much money has been paid out by vaccine injury court?
9. How many doses of how many vaccines are in the CDC schedule between birth and age 18?
10. Do vaccines contain aborted fetal tissue? If so, which vaccines? And how many aborted babies were needed before they found one with the virus necessary to create the vaccine?
11. Do any vaccines contain dog, monkey, pig, and human DNA?
12. What is an adjuvant?
13. What is an antigen?
14. Which arm of the immune system do vaccines stimulate?
15. Which arms of the immune system do natural diseases stimulate?
16. What is transverse myelitis?
17. What is encephalopathy?
18. What is the rate of autism in 2017, what was it in 2000? What was it in 1990?
19. What is glyphosate and is it in vaccines?
20. If your child is injured, who will take physical, emotional, and financial responsibility?
21. What was the Supreme Court’s statement on vaccines in 2011?
22. Can you provide a study showing vaccinated vs. unvaccinated health outcomes?
23. Can you show me a safety study proving it is safe to inject multiple vaccines at one time?
24. What is shedding?
25. Do vaccines shed? Which vaccines can shed for up to 6 weeks?
26. Which vaccines are live virus vaccines?
27. What is the VICP?
28. What is SV40?
29. What is MTHFR (methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase)?
30. What is an acceptable amount of aluminum to ingest per day and how much is injected via the hep B vaccine on day one of life?
31. Can someone who was vaccinated for pertussis still spread pertussis after being exposed to it? If so, for how long?
32. What is the death rate from measles in the US from 2005-2015? From the MMR vaccine in same time frame?
33. What does attenuated mean?
34. Where can I find information about vaccines?
35. Are there vaccine consent forms?
36. Can the vial stopper cause allergic reaction?
37. Can there be serious reactions to vaccines?
38. What is NVIC?
39. Is there any compensation for physicians who have a certain percentage of their patients vaccinated?
40. What is VAERS?”
BONUS: What is your state laws regarding vaccinations and exemptions?